Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some random photos

This is one of those no-thinking posts. Against my better judgment, I drank a coke at the movies tonight. No sleep for me.

Someone sent me some beautiful tulips for Valentine's Day. (I took this yesterday, and they've actually blossomed much more today, but I forgot to take another picture.)



Joshua is always making something. Here he and Ethan are making cement out of mud:



Now, he's implementing some type of pulley system because he's going to build a bridge with the cement:



Ethan hamming it up:



Lauren LIVES in dress-up clothes these days. If she's at home, it's highly unusual to find her wearing normal clothes. She's in costume pretty much every waking hour. Here's the tutu she turned into a headdress yesterday:



These are Ethan and Lauren in gym class. Parents are not allowed inside the gym area, so I had to take the pictures through the glass, which led to less-than-stellar pics. Ethan is in the 1st pic in a Disney t-shirt, and Lauren is in 2nd pic in a red and silver leotard. (None of the pics where she was actually doing gymnastics turned out at all.)





Saw an interesting movie tonight and have many thoughts on it. Will try to post them tomorrow if I can get it in between church, taking Josh to a birthday party, picking up Ethan and Lauren from the 2 different places they'll be staying during the party, and making my house look more like a home and less like a hurricane site that left as debris boxes and newspapers instead of seashells and mud. In other words, don't hold your breath, but sometime soon, I have things to say about He's Just Not That Into You.

1 comment:

Theresa Garcia said...

I saw it too!. Let's compare.