Saturday, October 3, 2009

300

According to blogger, this is my 300th post.

I felt like I should write something really meaningful and poignant for this, but just as I was sitting down to write something, the kids opened the door to outside.

Now all I can think is, "My God, how many skunks can possibly live within smelling distance of our house?!" This is at least the third time this week we've smelled a skunk outside.

So there you have it, the deep thought running through my mind right now. But you know, if my blog has ever been about anything (which I realize is highly questionable), it's been being real. And maybe lazy. But I guess I'll save that for my 350th post. Or maybe my 400th. (See how that works?)

2 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

Well congratulations! At least I know I don't have to do anything fancy for when I reach that milestone. Not that I've done anything fancy for any *other* milestones...but whatever.

My Happy Homestead said...

Congrats on your 300th post! Oh, and we have the same smelly cats lurking in our neighborhood!