Saturday, April 4, 2009

I used to have a brain

I bought some new sunglasses in Walmart yesterday, and today when I made my usual next-day trip back to Walmart to return something, I decided to put them on.  On the way there it seemed like I couldn't see quite as well when I had them on, so I put them on my head.  I was talking to David on my cell and was distracted, so I didn't really give it a lot of thought.

When I was walking to the car later, I put them on again - same thing.  I thought, "Gosh, I must not be used to wearing sunglasses anymore."  I lifted them up a time or two trying to determine if things were clearer without them, and I ended up taking them off to drive home because things just seemed a little blury. As I was taking them off, I noticed a gold stripe on the side and thought I remembered buying plain ones.  I decided I'd take them back on my next trip because they were clearly defective.

Then I got home and set them with my purse, and my mom walked in the room and said, "What are you doing with my prescription sunglasses?"

No comments: