Friday, December 12, 2008

Thankful Friday



I should have saved the "All I Want for Christmas" title for today. Josh pulled another tooth out at school today. That's four so far. He looks way too old now.

  • All of my kids are great sleepers. They go to bed easily, and they sleep all night.
  • I got to spend some time catching up with a dear friend this morning.
  • We are all healthy right now.
  • Joshua's school. He goes to the same Christian school I went to when I was a kid, and I am just so thankful that we are able to send him there right now. I was just looking at a nativity ornament he made in class and realized how blessed we are that he can be in such a great Christian school.
  • BEAUTIFUL weather today! After the past couple of days, it is more than welcome.
  • David taking off early to spend the afternoon with us
  • I was able to finish shopping for the in-law's today and spend some precious time with my kids while doing so. The weather is so nice we decided to walk everywhere we needed to go at the "new" shopping center. Even stopped in at Atlanta Bread to color someting for Grandmom and Granddad so we could get that box in the mail.

No comments: