Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day 2009

Today's the big day. Ethan's first day of school ever, having not gone to preschool. Joshua's return to school after the longest summer a kid could have. (He got out May 15 in Georgia and started today, August 24, in Pennsylvania.)

They both did great. No tears shed by boys or parents. Joshua was clearly nervous (as you can tell from the last picture), but he was very big about it. Ethan was just fine, though he did ask when were in his classroom if I was going to stay with him. I said, "What do you think?" He said, "Yes? . . . No."

I was glad I decided to snap a couple before we left the house because it was in so doing that I discovered I forgot to put the memory card back in my camera yesterday!











I think 3:00 is going to come quite slowly for me today.

No comments: