Friday, October 17, 2008

Thankful Friday

1. Beautiful weather and healthy, active kids. Joshua got a new bike for his birthday last week. Yesterday was the second time this week we've ventured out into the neighborhood for a walk/bike ride with the new 20" bike. He rides it so well. Even more relevant to my thankful list, David came home early yesterday and today and was able to accompany us on our afternoon walk/ride.





Ethan is hoping to retire his training wheels soon. We'll see.



2. Eager helpers. On Wednesday Lesey spent the afternoon with us, and I decided to let all of the kids help me make some homemade cinnamon rolls. I told them to pull a chair up to the counter and they could take turns doing each step. When I turned around, they had pulled four chairs up in a line, and each time one of them took their turn, they would all four rotate to the next chair.














3. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

4. An extra day to have all of my men at home this week.

No comments: