Friday, October 3, 2008

Thankful Friday

I've been feeling in a bit of a funk lately, and the last few days have had no desire to blog. Just empty space in my head where normally there are thoughts, random and senseless as they may be. However, in the spirit of not being a hypocrite, I thought I would at least reflect on all the things I have to be grateful for this week. (I say not being a hypocrite because I was just telling one of my children yesterday to stop being so negative and focus on the positive. Any guesses which child?) ;)

The chance to spend the whole day with my husband today. Granted, it was spent at a continuing legal education class in Atlanta, for which we had to leave town at 6:30 am, but still time together is time together.

A great book to read while trying to stay awake during the CLE. Like I could really care less about class action lawsuits when all I do is play Disney bingo and referee light saber fights all day!


An awesome mom and dad who let the boys spend the night at their house tonight after having all three of my kids all day today. Mom even came to our house at 6:30 this morning! (I have cinnamon rolls rising in the oven right now to take to them tomorrow. I know how to show gratitude.)

The smell of yeast dough.

My small group.

The house painting is finished.

No comments: