Friday, November 20, 2009

No Takes Friday

I've been home with sick kids all week, so I'm not really feeling the Quick Take love this week. Truly, there is not much to report on when one has hardly left the confines of her home all week.

Except there is this: When I was taking pretzel sticks to the boys' school this morning (don't ask), I looked to see what movie was showing on our one-screen theater this weekend.

Of ALL the movies to choose from - like, I don't know, TWILIGHT or The Blind Side - they are showing Michael Jackson's This Is It.

Sometimes I love this town, and sometimes it makes me want to cry.

3 comments:

Lenae said...

Seriously, you've got to be kidding me on the movie selection! I'm sorry :(

We're battling sickness down here too. Yuck. Hope you're all well soon!

My Happy Homestead said...

Hope he's better soon!

This Heavenly Life said...

Ugh, I'd cry with you.