but have nevertheless become:
1. A northerner
2. A mom who yells at her kids too often (because there is an acceptable amount, right?)
3. One of "those" moms who sometimes wears her pajamas when she drops her daughter off at school (though only in winter when you can't tell because of the boots and heavy coat anyway . . . right?)
4. A person whose dog barks at 7:30 every morning probably waking up sleeping neighbors
5. A person whose yard is perpetually full of poop from the aforementioned dog
6. A working mom
7. A grown woman who doesn't balk at wearing Transformer or Hello Kitty band-aids
8. A completely out-of-shape person who justifies her sweet tea and baked goods habit with plans to work it off the next day . . . starting tomorrow . . . or maybe the next day . . . ok, starting now . . . or . . .
9. Someone who complains about always being behind on the laundry . . . and the mopping . . . and the dusting . . . and we won't even mention the state of my van before I was forced to clean it out this morning.
And last but not least
10. A blogger who rarely updates her blog and then apologizes in every post about how she never updates her blog and then promises to do better.
See what I have become?