Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I thought it seemed appropriate to make my thankful list a day early this week. Here's what I'd share around our dinner table today if I could go on and on . . . and on:

  • Healthy, precious children
  • A husband who loves me and whom I love.
  • A husband who loves our children as much as I do and wants to be involved in their lives, from playing with them to teaching them to disciplining them.
  • My health, including the noteworthy fact that I am currently on NO blood pressure medication.
  • Leaves and kids who love to rake them and jump in them
  • Kids who love to help me cook
  • Banana pudding
  • A house . . . though I'd really love a buyer for it, too!
  • Great weather on this gorgeous Thanksgiving Day
  • Redeeming love and mercy
  • Heat in my van
  • That my kids love to snuggle with each other, and the boys love to tuck Lauren in at night. (She loves it to.)
  • Family
  • Friends

No comments: